NeoPIP™ T-Piece Resuscitator
Part Number: NF-100
Pressure-controlled manual breaths: The first breaths of life are crucial and in a stressful code situation it is easy to over pressurize the lungs with a bag. The NeoPIP™ Infant Resuscitator is intended for emergency manual resuscitation of infants less than 10kg using precise pressure control. The device is used in conjunction with a flow meter to control gas delivery rates and an optional blender for FiO2. When used with the breathing circuit, the device will provide positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) support.
- Smaller and lighter than products from leading competitors
- Made from tough aluminum
- Less expensive than built in solutions
- To provide manual resuscitation using preset PIP and PEEP
- To prevent unintentional delivery of high peak inflation pressures
- To maintain adequate PEEP to keep lungs open between inspirations; to allow use of two hands to properly maintain an adequate airway seal
- To provide users who do not frequently use a bag and mask with a precise way to deliver required pressures during resuscitation
- Less fatiguing to use as it does not require the physical compression of a bag – only the covering of a delivery valve to initiate a breath.